Welcome to the Benefits Website
The District provides a comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance, accidental insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life, disability, legal liability, and workers’ compensation insurance for eligible staff members.
It is the mission of the Spring ISD Benefits Office to work diligently to provide professional and courteous support to employees and retirees in the orientation, implementation and equitable administration of benefits.
Spring ISD Important Information
- HIPAA Initial Notice (PDF)
- Section 125 FAQ’s
- 457(B) FICA Alternative Plan and Trust
- 403(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New and Existing Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for Existing Users
Attention New Hires: All new hires must go online to enroll or decline coverage. Please remember to enter a beneficiary for your life insurance. You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in Benefits.
2016-17 Medical Insurance
- 2016-17 Benefits Presentation (PDF)
- 2016-17 TRS ActiveCare Monthly Rates (PDF)
- 2016-17 Spring Benefits Book (PDF)
2015-16 Medical Insurance
- 2015-16 Enrollment Slide Show (PDF)
- 2015-16 TRS-ActiveCare Monthly Rates (PDF)
- 2015-16 TRS-ActiveCare Plan Highlights (PDF)
- Puntos Importantes del Plan TRS-ActiveCare 2015-16 (PDF)
- 2015-16 TRS-ActiveCare Enrollment Guide (PDF)
- Guía de Inscripción de TRS-ActiveCare 2015-16 (PDF)
- 2015-16 New Hire Presentation (PDF)
- Aetna Claim Form (PDF)
- Spring ISD Insurance Change Forms (PDF)
- Aetna Health Concierge Video
Your single point of contact for personalized customer service and so much more.
Spring ISD supplemental benefits are provided by First Financial Administrators, Inc. Go to benefits.ffga.com/springisd for more information on the following benefits:
- Humana Dental - 800-233-4013
- Humana Vision - 866-537-0229
- Life Insurance
- Group Indemnity Medical
- Flexible Spending
- Retirement Plans
Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank
General Information - 281-891-6054
Request Form for Sick Leave Bank Days - Employee and Physician (PDF)
Spring Assistance For Educators (SAFE)
In order to expedite requests for assistance from SAFE, you are asked to please fill out the form below completely and attach copies of the bills you wish to be paid. If necessary, attach additional information. Submit the SAFE Loan application to the Staff Benefits Office.
- SAFE Loan Application Form (PDF)
Employees must be a member of the SAFE Loan program to submit an application.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
LifeWorks is the district's EAP service provider.
- Toll-free anytime: 1-800-456-0018
Benefits Enrollment Information
The web address is https://ffga.benselect.com/enroll/
Username: social security number or full employee ID, whichever you prefer to use
Password: last 4 digits of social security number + last 2 digits of birth year