Ways to Give
- General Gifts – Cash or credit card donations given at any time. These gifts may memorialize or honor family, friends and Spring ISD staff members.
- Restricted Gifts – Donations restricted for a certain foundation-supported program such as teacher grants or student scholarships.
- Annual Fund Campaign – Gifts or pledges planned each year to support the foundation in reaching the yearly fundraising goal.
- Matched Giving – Contributions that are doubled or tripled when matched by an employer. Check with your human resources or corporate philanthropy department.
- Planned Giving – Gifts by will, trust, life insurance, or other options that may be recommended by an estate planner.
- In-kind Giving – Donations of services or goods.
- Volunteering – Gifts of time and talent to help with special events, fundraisers, etc.
The annual "Tee Up for Education" golf tournament increases the community awareness of our Educational Foundation and generates revenue to help fulfill our budgetary goals for grants, staff development and scholarships.
Partner Promotional Offers
For each purchase made through a promotional offer from our partners, our partners make a donation to the Foundation. View the promotional offers »