Information on these report cards includes:
- Assessment results for Spring ISD and campuses in the aggregate and disaggregated by race/ethnicity, gender, disability status, migrant status, English proficiency, and economically disadvantaged showing two-year trend data (across the most recent previous two school years) for each subject and grade tested:
- by performance level,
- with a comparison between annual objectives and actual performance for each student group, and
- the percentage of each group of students not tested.
- Graduation rates for secondary school students.
- Performance of school district and campuses on adequate yearly progress (AYP) measures.
- Number and names of Title I schools identified as in need of improvement, including the stage of
improvement and AYP indicator missed by any schools identified for improvement.
- Professional qualifications of teachers in Spring ISD and campuses, including the percentage of teachers
teaching with emergency or provisional credentials and the percentage of classes in Spring ISD and campuses that
are not taught by highly qualified teachers, including a comparison between high-and low-poverty campuses
within Spring ISD.
If you have difficulty accessing the information from the web site, hard copies of the reports are available at the district central office or through the campus principal’s office. If you have questions about the information, please contact Elisa Cole at 281-891-6220.