Why work for Spring ISD?
The Spring ISD Office of Human Resources is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining highly-qualified and caring staff that are interested in helping the district prepare students to be lifelong learners, critical thinkers, and responsible citizens who are ready to contribute, compete and lead in today’s global society.
As part of our team, you have access to a host of workforce development opportunities, on-the-job training, one-on-one coaching, mentoring, and leadership programs that are designed for staff -- both campus-based and support staff -- to grow professionally.
The Spring Independent School District serves nearly 37,000 pre-kindergarten through twelfth-grade students in a diverse and growing district located 20 miles north of downtown Houston.
A few reasons to join Spring ISD:
- Innovative Academic Programs
- Student-Focused Decision Making
- Strong and Supportive District Leadership
- Diverse and Growing District
- Top-of-the-Line, Well-Maintained Facilities
- Internationally Recognized Fine Arts Programs
- Competitive Salaries and Opportunities for Advancement
- Championship Athletic Programs
- Conveniently Located in the Houston Metropolitan Area
Office of Talent Acquisition
16717 Ella Blvd.
Houston, TX 77090
Director of Talent Acquisition & Retention
Jeannine Porter, Ed.D.