Grandparents' Day is Friday, November 18, 2022
We will celebrate Grandparents' Day on Friday, November 18, 2022. Families are invited to join their students to participate in fun activities in their classrooms and visit the Book Fair in the library. Parents/guardians who would like to check their student out after their grandparents' time must fill out this form and return it to the office no later than Thursday, November 17.
- Pre-K: 9:30 am - 10:15 am
- Kindergarten: 8:45 am - 9:30 am
- First Grade: 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
- Second Grade: 12:30 pm - 1:15 pm
- Third Grade: 10:15 am - 11:00 am
- Fourth Grade: 11:45 am - 12:30 pm
- Fifth Grade: 11:00 am - 11:45 am
In order to avoid long lines, we encourage parents, grandparents and guardians to please stop by the front office for pre-scanning. Please present your valid ID between 8:30 am and 2 pm by November 17 and receive your visitors badge to wear the day of this event. Pre-scanning will allow you to skip the long lines on November 18, while still providing a safe and secure atmosphere for your students. Pre-scanning will take place Monday, November 14 through Thursday, November 17.