Welcome to Ponderosa’s 21st Century CLC Program site! The 21st Century CLC SAFE Program is an afterschool program that will operate at Ponderosa Elementary, and is open to Kindergarten-5th grade students. The program will offer daily homework support, tutorials, academic enrichment, extra-curricular activities, and more. The activities of the program will support the school day curriculum, and will give the students the opportunity to grow both academically and socially. It will be staffed by Certified Teachers, Tutors, and Paraprofessionals that all share the same passion to see students succeed and grow. There will also be a focus on community involvement in education, and parental engagement with their children. Adult learning opportunities and Family Events will be offered throughout the year.
Twitter/ Remind 101 Information: Text @4ccgc to 81010 to join.
21st Century Project SAFE Mission
- Provide valuable targeted academic support to help students meet local and state standards in core academic subjects
- Provide a wide variety of high-interest, student selected activities that will supplement and support the students’ regular academic school-day curriculum
- Build strong parental involvement
- Promote community partnerships
- Nora Hernandez
- 21st Century Site Coordinator
- Monday-Thursday: 3:45 to 6:35 pm
- Friday: 3:45 to 5:50 pm
- Daily Schedule:
- 3:45: Students dismissed from class to program
- 3:45 - 6:35: Program Activities (Homework Help, Tutorials, Clubs, Enrichment)
- 6:35: Dismissal from Program