Dear Springwoods Village Families,
We hope this letter finds you well and in good health. We want to thank you all for an absolutely wonderful year! We are so proud of our village.
In order to ensure that our end of the year check-in/retrieval of items runs safely and smoothly, we created a drive-thru system for check-in/retrieval of items at Springwoods Village Middle School.
Scholars have been designated a specific day based on their current grade level to turn in and pick up items. Below are the grade level dates and times.
Wednesday, May 27th, 2020 - 8th Grade
Thursday, May 28th, 2020 - 7th Grade
Friday, May 29th, 2020 - 6th Grade
During the specific date and time for each grade level, students will be able to return their chromebooks, textbooks, library books, and any other instruction material at the front of the campus.
Students who are in athletics/physical education, band, choir, and/or art will be able to return items, pick up items, and pay outstanding fees by going to the bus ramp area during the scholars’ designated grade level time slot and date.
- Families should place a piece of paper on their dashboard with their student grade, student name, and student ID number written so that the check-in process can run smoothly.
- All parents and students should remain in their vehicles and follow the directions of Spring ISD staff and police, who will be working together to collect items as quickly as possible.
- In addition, students/parents will not be allowed to exit their vehicles or be allowed in any school building for any reason.
- Parents will be able to drive-thru the front of the campus to drop off student chromebooks/instructional material and drive to the bus ramp area, if needed, during their scholars’ designated date/time slot.
- Lastly, parents will place their laptop and energy cord, library books, instructional materials, PVA, and/or athletic items in the trunk of their vehicle. A staff member will gather the materials, then close the trunk after collection; thereby limiting contact with our community.
- Facial coverings are recommended if an exchange of money/fundraising items is necessary.
- Parents and students who are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, those with a diagnosis, and/ or those who has been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19 are asked to reach out to the campus to schedule an alternative time once they are cleared by a physician or their self quarantine is complete.
Please see the information below regarding specific program instructions so you are able to prepare for your drive-thru time to ensure .
Art students who have specific items that need to be picked up will need to touch base with Mrs. Keller prior to the pick up date so she is able to recover your items and have them prepared for your designated pickup date/time.
All band students who need to pick up instruments or drop off school instruments need to come to the back bus ramp door where we will collect or distribute items. All school owned instruments need to come back to school on their designated day.
Choir staff will be located by the bus loading area to receive any formal concert dresses or tuxedos and popcorn fundraiser money due.
7th and 8th grade will drop off track equipment in buckets located outside by the bus ramp. There will be three buckets one for sweats, uniforms and bags. All students will need to remember what locker they had and tell the coach (who will be waiting outside) to get their stuff that was in their locker.
We miss our Timberwolves!!! Click on the links below to see messages from your Learning Coaches!