Returning Student Annual Update
This electronic, online process is required each year for all Spring ISD students. From the comfort of your home, parents and guardians are able to electronically review, update and sign all required documentation for your child in one spot.
More information can be found at https://www.springisd.org/returning-students
Please update your child's information as soon as possible.
2020-21 New Student Online Registration
If your family is new to the district and needs to register a pre-kindergartener through 5th grade student please visit www.springisd.org/register to register for the 2020-2021 school year.
District staff will be available to assist parents in both English and Spanish with online registration, if needed, by calling 281-891-6337.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Winship registration information. Please call the school at 281-891-8210 for any other assistance.
Items needed to Register:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Current immunization record signed by a physician or physician’s designee.
- Proof of residence in the Spring ISD attendance zone. An original lease/mortgage agreement, and water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.
- Social Security card. If not available, the student will be assigned a State ID number.
- Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.
- Most recent report card and withdrawal form from previous school, if applicable.
**Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age or older on or before September 1, 2019 to register and PK students must be 4 or older on or before Sept. 1, 2019
** PK ONLY - Please provide proof of income for every
household member (adult)