Class of 2024 SECA Parents, the counseling team is asking that you SAVE THE DATE! We will host a mandatory rising senior/parent or parent representative meeting on Tuesday, 3/21/2023, at Planet Ford Stadium, 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm. The meeting will be an informative work session, and the agenda is tentatively scheduled to include the following.
In addition, there will be college representatives, and representatives from branches of the military available to meet with seniors and their parents before the meeting begins, 5:00 pm - 6:15 pm. Seniors, this will be another opportunity for you to speak with college representatives, and/or military representatives as you prepare your post secondary plans.
College/University and Military Fair: (5:00 pm - 6:15 pm)
Meeting Agenda: (6:20 pm - 7:30 pm)
- High School Graduation Requirements
- LSC Graduation Requirements - Earning an Associates and/or graduating with LSC hours
- AVID IV Expectations - College Applications, Scholarship Applications, Financial Aid, etc.
- LSC Resources/Expectations in the senior year
- 2023 - 2024 SISD Calendar
- 2023 - 2024 LSC Calendar
- Senior Plans for Fundraisers, Activities, and Packets
Michelle Hill - Lead Counselor9th and 12th Grade
- Light refreshments will be served.
- Spanish translation will be available.
- Students will need their Chromebook fully charged. Thank you.