The District provides a comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance, accidental insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life, disability, legal liability, and workers’ compensation insurance for eligible staff members.
It is the mission of the Spring ISD Benefits Office to work diligently to provide professional and courteous support to employees and retirees in the orientation, implementation and equitable administration of benefits.
2020-21 Medical Insurance
- 2020-21 TRS Plan Highlights
- 2020-21 TRS ActiveCare Monthly Rates
- 2020-21 Spring Benefits Booklet
- 2020-21 Spring Benefits Booklet - Spanish
2019-20 Medical Insurance
- 2019-20 TRS Plan Highlights
- 2019-20 TRS ActiveCare Monthly Rates
- 2019-20 Spring Benefits Booklet
- 2019-20 Spring Benefits Booklet - Spanish
- HIPAA Initial Notice (PDF)
- Section 125 FAQ’s
- 457(B) FICA Alternative Plan and Trust
- 403(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New and Existing Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for Existing Users
TRS-ActiveCare Mobile App
The TRS Health App, powered by Aetna, provides everything you need related to your TRS-ActiveCare medical and pharmacy benefit.
By downloading the TRS Health App you will have access to:
- ID Cards
- Benefit Information
- Health and wellness information
- Key TRS health related contacts all in one location
- Aetna Health Concierge team by the "click to call" feature
To Dowload the TRS Health App:
- Go to GooglePlay or the Apple App Store
- Search for "TRS Health App"
- Install "TRS Health App" and open the app
- Create your login credentials
ONLINE BENEFITS COUNSELOR
Use an interactive tool to better understand how to navigate your TRS-ActiveCare health plan.
Employee Benefits Overview Guide
You will sign up for benefits by logging into Benefit Solver®.
Please take a moment to register and create your username and password by visiting the Benefit Solver® website and review your current benefit selections.
Below are several links to help you navigate through the new site. Remember, you will first need to register before reviewing your information by creating a username and password.
**Attention New Hires: You must go online to enroll or decline coverage. Please remember to enter a beneficiary for your life insurance. You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in Benefits.