Need to Make a Records Request?

  • Are you a current or former employee and need to request a record?   You may do so by  clicking the link below completing and submitting the electronic online form. The form can be used for official service records, teaching/paraprofessional certificate, employment verification letter and so much more.

    Please note: All requests for current Spring ISD employees will be processed within 5-7 business days, except for employees who are resigning at the end of the current school year.  For former employees who have resigned from Spring ISD, your request will take 30 days from the date of your request to be completed.    

    Records Request Form