Board of Trustees
The seven-member, locally elected Board of Trustees is empowered by the Texas Legislature to govern and manage the public schools of Spring ISD.
The board fulfills its responsibilities by establishing the district's five-year strategic plan, setting objectives annually for achieving the five-year plan, adopting an annual budget based on the five-year plan, establishing policies for the operation of the district and selecting a superintendent who serves as the chief executive officer of the district.
Team of Eight
The Team of Eight is comprised of seven Spring ISD Board of Trustees members,
- Dr. Deborah Jensen, Position 1
- Kelly P. Hodges, Secretary, Position 2
- Justine Durant, Assistant Secretary, Position 3
- Winford Adams Jr., Vice President, Position 4
- Rhonda Newhouse, President, Position 5
- Carmen Correa, Position 6
- Natasha McDaniel, Position 7
- and Superintendent Dr. Rodney E. Watson
To read more about each of our board members, go to the Meet the Trustees page.
For additional information regarding the Spring ISD Board of Trustees, please contact the Superintendent's office.
Office of the Chief of Staff
16717 Ella Blvd.
Houston, TX 77090