Using your smartphone, download the Spring ISD mobile app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android.
- Once you have downloaded the app, you can access your student’s information by selecting the “App Log In” icon.
- Now type in your “mySpringISD” username and password. If you don’t know your username and password, please contact your school or the Student/Parent Help Desk 281-891-6213.
- Once you log in, you will see icons with your name and the names of your students. Select your student’s icon.
- Now you will see lots of great information like your student’s classes, grades, assignments, lunch balances.
- Click on your name, too, to make sure your phone number, text/SMS number and email address are correct. That way, you’ll be sure to get important campus and district information.
- Lastly, make sure to set your alerts. You can get notifications including: missing assignments, class grade updates, assignment grades and cafeteria balances. Doing this will help you help your student have a successful year!
New App Features
Our new and improved mobile app features a personalized experience so parents and guardians can easily use their smartphone to access important student information, including: