Campuses open to "new" transfers for the 2019-20 school year:
|Elementary Schools||Middle Schools||High Schools|
Students who reside in the district MAY be eligible for a transfer to a campus where they are not zoned for one of the following transfer types:
- Child of an Employee Transfer
- Boundary Change Transfer
- Child Care Provider Transfer
- Extenuating Circumstances Transfer
Student is in good standing with regards to discipline and attendance.
Receiving campus has building and program space availability. [See list of schools with space availability]
All applicants must complete a Transfer Application Form.
Additional forms are required for the following transfer types:
- Commitment Letter Form for Boundary Change Transfer
- Child Care Affidavit for the Child Care Provider Transfer
For intra-district transfers, the application window is March 18 through May 31, 2019.
Application window will reopen on Aug. 1, 2019 for an extenuating circumstances.
Application Process for Intra-district Transfers
- Check list of schools that are approved to receive transfer students.
- Pick up application and child care affidavit form from any district school or the school leadership office located at 16717 Ella Blvd.
- Complete the form and sign it.
- Mail or drop off the application and the notarized affidavit, if applicable, to the zoned school.
- Once the sending/zoned principal has had an opportunity to review the application, they will sign it and then forward it to the receiving school.
- Once the receiving principal has had an opportunity to review the application, they will sign it and then forward it to the school leadership office for final approval.
- You will receive notification if your request has been approved, denied or waitlisted within 10 school days from when you submitted it. Notification will be sent via email or phone call.
- After approval, your transfer application and your student’s record will be forwarded to the school you requested.