Campuses open to "new" transfers for the 2019-20 school year:
|Elementary Schools||Middle Schools||High Schools|
Students who reside outside the district MAY be eligible for a transfer to attend a Spring ISD school for one of the following reasons:
Receiving school has building and program space availability. [See list of schools with space availability]
All applicants must complete a Transfer Application Form.
March 18 through May 31, 2019.
Application window will reopen on Aug. 1, 2019 for any extenuating circumstances.
Application Process for Inter-district Transfers
- Check list of schools that are approved to receive transfer students.
- Pick up application form from any district school or the school leadership office located at 16717 Ella Blvd.
- Complete top portion of the form and sign it.
- Mail or drop off the application at the school you want your child to attend.
- Once the principal has had an opportunity to review the application, they will sign it and then forward it to the school leadership office for final approval.
- You will receive notification if your request has been approved, denied or waitlisted within 10 school days from when you submitted it. Notification will be sent via email or phone call.
- After approval, your transfer application will be forwarded to the school you requested.