My Healthy Toolkit
Spring ISD invites you to sign up for My Healthy Toolkit and join us in a fun health program designed to keep you motivated and accountable.
My Healthy Toolkit is an online tool that allows you to track all aspects of your health like weight, exercise, sleep and biometrics, or try a new health habit through a health challenge. Throughout the year, Spring ISD will announce incentives and prizes to encourage participation. All private health information you share on the My Healthy Toolkit website, like weight and blood pressure, is strictly confidential. No one at the company will be able to see your private information. You may also opt-out at any time.
Are you ready to register? Signing up is easy. Just follow the directions below.
- Click on the My Healthy Toolkit logo to visit the My Healthy Toolkit site.
- Click on the link at the top of the homepage to register/sign up.
- Once you have created your account, select "My Account" from the menu on the left.
- Select "Account Profile" from among the icons displayed.
- Select "My Groups"
- Select "Not in a Group yet? Click to Join Today. "
- For Group Name, select "Spring ISD" from the drop-down menu.
- Then select your campus or department.
- Click "Save"
To log activities in My Healthy Toolkit follow the steps below.
- After logging in, go to "My Dashboard" at the top of the page.
- Select "Health Challenges" from the left
- Select “Walk a Marathon” from the menu
- Scroll down and enter:
- Your Activity (Walking)
- The date you completed the activity
- The distance and duration of the activity
- Click "Save"
- If you scroll further down the page, you will see the activities you have previously entered.