Employee Assistance Program
Sometimes you need a little extra help and that’s where American Fidelity Employee Assistance Program (EAP), with free resources on personal and work issues. American Fidelity consultants are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year to talk about practical solutions on issues that matter to you – in your life, health, family, and work. In fact, employees are eligible to receive three phone sessions with a master’s level certified life coach per issue.
Their expertise covers a variety of topics:
- Life issues such as crisis, disabilities, home & moving, midlife and retirement, pets, recreation, relationships.
- Family issues such as adoption, childcare, couples counseling, death and loss, divorce and separation, education, elder care and parenting.
- Health issues such as medical problems, health care and insurance, pain management and healthy habits.
- Money issues such as budgeting and saving, insurance, debt, financial emergencies, home buying or renting and taxes.
- Work issues such as productivity, effective workplace relationships and skills, safety and career transitions
There are several ways to access this support:
- Mobile App:
- username: americanfidelity
- Spring ISD employees can call 1-800-295-8323