LeadSpring Leadership Academy is designed to provide employees with the opportunity to engage in career and leadership development through a selective two-year fellowship program. The cohort will meet once person month for an 8-hour intensive learning session.
The goal is to strengthen current and emerging leaders with strategies and skills to become stronger leaders. The program offers three leadership tracks:
- The Assistant Principal Track offers learning experiences to expand and increase the leadership capacity of the assistant principal and positively impact school culture and student achievement.
- The Principal Track is one of the most extensive tracks due to its direct correlation with student and overall campus success. It offers learning experiences to expand and increase the leadership capacity of the assistant principal and positively impact school culture and student achievement.
- The District Leadership Track exposes school and district leaders to an in-depth experience in effective leadership concepts such as organizational change, resource allocations and efficiencies, human capital development, disruptive innovation, and strategic thinking.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2019 Cohort.
It's important to note that even if you are not participating in the LeadSpring Leadership Academy, you can enroll in the following Leadership Series professional development opportunities found in Eduphoria/Strive.
Emotional Intelligence, Level I (HR approval)
Emotional Intelligence, Level II (HR approval)
Leading With Integrity
Crucial Conversations and Accountability
Leading Through Change
Habits of Effective People
Release Your Brilliance
Here’s what you need:
- At least 1 year of full-time professional experience within the district
- No disciplinary action within the previous 12 months
- Proficient (or above) rating in all evaluation categories
- Models Spring ISD Core Values
- Committed to Every Child 2020
- Relationship Driven
- Solution Focused
- Holds self accountable
- Invests in growth and development
- Committed to high performance
- Believes in collaboration
- Positive approach
Submitted applications will be reviewed and finalists will go through the interview process. Up to 20 participants may be selected.
If you have questions or comments, contact Dr. Tameka Bruce at 281-891-6325.