Spring ISD Mentor Program
The mission of the Supporting Our Scholars mentor program is to empower Spring ISD teenage and pre-teenage students to make positive life choices that will enable them to maximize their personal and academic potential.
Student participants will:
- Show a significant decrease in disciplinary infractions
- Show an increase in student attendance
- Show an increase in grades
- Learn of college and career opportunities available to them
Interested in becoming a mentor?
- Fill out a Mentor Program Application form and submit it to the Office of Family and Community Engagement.
- Complete the online Volunteers in Public Schools (VIPS) application.
- View the Mentor Training slideshow below to learn about eligibility requirements, roles and best practices.
Contact the Office of Family and Community Engagement for more information.