Home of the Patriots
Bammel Middle School, built in 1971, was the second middle school built in the District. Named after the Bammel community whose namesake, Charley Bammel, moved his family to the area from Houston in 1915. The first facility was located at 1500 Southridge. In January 2004, the school relocated to a new building at 16711 Ella Blvd.