Parents are always welcome to visit our school. Visits to individual classrooms during instructional time shall be limited to 45 minutes and permitted only with a principal's or assistant principal’s approval and such visits shall not be permitted if their duration or frequency interferes with the delivery of instruction or disrupts the normal school environment.
Those visits can be more beneficial for everyone if the following guidelines are observed:
- Please call in advance to schedule a visit to ensure that the visit does not conflict with testing, supervision responsibilities or some other scheduled activity.
- Please sign in at the school office and obtain a visitor's badge.
- A Photo ID must be shown anytime a visitor enters the building.
- Please make other arrangements for pre-school children rather than bringing them for the visit. The school does not have child care facilities and the activities of pre-schoolers distract students, teachers and parents.
- There are no provisions for school-age friends or relatives of district students to visit Spring ISD schools.