Returning Students - Annual Update
Welcome to the 2022-23 School Year!
The annual update process for returning Spring ISD students for the 2022-23 school year is now open. All parents and guardians should verify and update their child's information before the first day of school on Aug. 16.
Similar to last year, we will require that parents/guardians log into the Spring ISD website www.springisd.org then click on the MySpringISD portal icon. From within the portal, you’ll be able to log into the Home Access Center to access the annual update.
We have outlined the specific steps below and are also linking a Parent Guide that provides detailed instructions with screenshots. If you require any additional support please contact your campus. Also, the Family and Community Engagement Department will be providing in-person support during the Back to School Expo on Saturday, July 30 from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Dekaney High School, located at 22351 Imperial Valley Drive, 77073., and Monday, Aug.1 through Thursday, Aug. 4 from 4-7 p.m. at the Spring ISD Community Engagement Center, located at 17125 Ella Blvd., 77090.
Please don’t delay in completing this annual update so we can keep you informed of all campus and district news, such as afterschool programs, bus transportation, schedules and all of the services you and your students rely on.
Below are instructions for the primary parent/guardian to log in and complete the Annual Update for each student in the district:
- Go to www.springisd.org, then click on the MySpringISD icon and enter the Portal and log-in using your Username and Password
- This is the same Username and Password that you use to view student grades and attendance.
- If you are having trouble logging into the Portal, and/or you can't remember your Username and/or Password, please contact your campus-or review the Parent Guide.
- Use the same Username and Password that you just used for the Portal to log into the Home Access Center (HAC) to continue with the application process.
COMPLETE ANNUAL UPDATES IN THE HOME ACCESS CENTER
- Make sure you have the Registration icon selected and then select the Update Enrollment tab
- Under Available Forms, select “Start” to complete the 2023 Returning Student Registration Form
- Enter the student’s date of birth to begin the form
For parents of more than one student, you will need to complete the registration of one student FIRST and submit it.
Once you have successfully submitted one Returning Student Registration, return to Home Access Center (HAC) and click on the current student name in the top right of the header. Select the next student from the list and then click Submit.
If you have questions, please contact your campus or our district support number at 281-891-6337.