NACAC Fee Waiver for college applications!
- Be sure to select "Request a Fee Waiver" for the University/College you are applying to on ApplyTexas, Common APP, or any other college application platform.
- Download this pdf and fill out your portion.
- Remember to create separate documents for each university you are applying to!
- Then save the document with the changes made. (Name the Document after each university it is being used for)
- Upload your document to your University/College Student Portal OR you can choose to email, mail, or fax the document to the college admissions office(s).
- Only send this fee waiver to the schools or universities that ask for it! Many schools such as (UT Austin, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, etc) automatically waive fees based on your financial aid application and/or the High School you attend. (Another reason to complete your FAFSA/TASFA ASAP!)