Bammel Middle School, built in 1971, was the second middle school built in the District. Named after the Bammel community whose namesake, Charley Bammel, moved his family to the area from Houston in 1915. The first facility was located at 1500 Southridge. In January 2004, the school relocated to a new building at 16711 Ella Blvd.
Bammel Middle School, with the support of parents and community, will provide a safe, engaging learning environment where high expectations develop scholars who think critically, communicate effectively, and contribute positively to the global society.
To establish Bammel Middle School as a place where students, staff, parents, and the community are positive contributors to society, show respect for self and others, have high levels of integrity, are disciplined in their daily habits, and empowered to make decisions and implement changes for a successful future.