Come Join Yearbook Club
Yearbook Club Sponsor
Dueitt Middle School Yearbook Club 2017/2018
Club Description: Students will learn about creating the DMS Yearbook. The club meets twice a month until the yearbook is complete in March 2018. Various aspects of producing a finished yearbook product will include Sales & Marketing, Photography and Layout & Design.
Cost/Materials for the DMS Yearbook club:
1. Optional – Buy a T-shirt $ price to be determined in October
2. Optional - Buy a Dueitt Middle School Yearbook (Depending on date of purchase, prices will vary)
3. Requirements – Must submit an After-school Activities Permission Slip, signed by the parent in order to stay at this event.
4. Requirements – Must submit a Yearbook Agreement for 2017/2018 signed by the parent and student.
(open to all grades)
Yearbook Dates: (2 Thursdays a month) 4:30-5:30pm in room 2605.
Contact: Ms. Richardson’s room 2605 if you have questions, or send an email to email@example.com
· Thursday, August 31 Information Meeting
· Thursday, September 14 – T-Shirt information & ReplayIt!
· Thursday, September 28 – T-Shirt club orders & Shirt Money $ TBD
· Thursday, October 12 - Yearbook Cover Contest & Shirt Money $15
· Thursday, October 26 – Yearbook Cover Voting & Shirt Money $15
· Thursday, November 9 – Theme Brainstorming
· Thursday, November 23 – Photography 101
· Thursday, December 7 – Layout 101 & Page Ladder
Club Holiday Party before Break
· Thursday, January 11 – Layout Design & Photography
· Thursday, January 25 – Layout Design & Photography
· Thursday, February 8 – Layout Design & Photography
· Thursday, February 22 – Layout Design & Photography
· Thursday, March 8 – Final Layout Review
Yearbook prices for the 2017/2018 year are as follows:
See Jostens.com website to purchase your yearbook or come to Room 2605 during 1st period.
Yearbooks will be delivered during the last week of school. Date and time for distribution will be announced in the last week of school