To empower our students to think, create, discover, problem solve, and to be their personal best, now and in the future.
Hirsch Elementary will be known for creating and nurturing a culture of learning in order to produce innovative citizens of our global community
- We believe we must prepare students to confront new challenges in the areas of education, family, citizenship and career.
- We believe student success is dependent upon the shared responsibility of the student, family, community and school.
- We believe all students should be self motivated, respectful, and demonstrate integrity with compassion for self and others.
- We believe the teacher should facilitate an innovative and highly diverse learning environment to meet the unique needs and interests of all students.
- We believe all students can learn when provided with a meaningful, safe, engaging environment that promotes communication, collaboration, problem solving and professional ethics.