REGISTRATION HOURS: Mon.-Thurs. 9:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M.
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION CHECKLIST:
You will need ALL of the following items:
- Child's original birth certificate
- Child's social security card
- Updated immunization records
- Previous year's final report and available test scores
- Parent/Guardian's Photo ID
- Proof of residency (to include: MOST CURRENT lease/mortgage, water, gas, and light bill ONLY)
Please note: If your name is not listed on the current bill/lease provided, you will need to have the person with you at the time of registration to complete an affidavit. Everyone MUST have a valid photo ID.
*While we do request records from your student's previous campus, the above documents are required in order to register your student. Records are requested once your student is enrolled.*
- By state law, we MUST use the name that appears on the child's birth certificate.
- Please notify the registrar at your child's school of any court orders determining custodial rights. A copy of the court documents will have to be provided.
- All registration forms MUST be filled out completely and phone numbers must be current.
YOU WILL NEED ALL OF THE REQUIRED INFORMATION BEFORE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.