21st Century At Work!
21st Century After School Program
Welcome to Westfield’s Project S.A.F.E. 21st Century Community Learning Center. This is a FREE afterschool program that will operate on campus. 21st Century will be open for enrollment of 9th grade through 12th grade students. This program offers daily homework support, tutorials, academic enrichment, extra-curricular activities, plus more. The focus of the program is student support aligned with the school day curriculum that will give students the opportunity to grow both academically and socially. It will be staffed by Certified Teachers, Tutors, and Paraprofessionals that all share the same passion for nurturing student success and growth. The 21st Century Program will collaborate with community partners to further promote education and stronger parental engagement. Adult learning opportunities and Family Events will be offered throughout the year. Please join our commitment in making a bigger impact with our students, campus, and community by introducing yourself. Please allow your child to participate in this after-school program to help bridge the connection toward a brighter future. The hours of operation are from 2:30 p.m. until 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 2:30 p.m. until 4:30 p.m. on Fridays.
21st Century Project SAFE Mission
- Provide valuable targeted academic support to help students meet local and state standards in core academic subjects
- Provide a wide variety of high-interest, student selected activities that will supplement and support the students’ regular academic school-day curriculum
- Elevate student attendance to 45+ days through participation
- Build strong parental involvement and
- Promote community partnerships