Welcome to the Spring ISD Virtual Learning Program. We look forward to serving you and your student this school year. We want you to know that we are committed to providing a quality learning experience for your student.
Our vision is to make sure our students experience opportunity and choice as they thrive academically, personally, and socially. We are committed to:
- Providing students with an exemplary educational experience
- Preparing students for post secondary education and career choices
- Utilize emerging technologies to provide individualized instruction
- Teaching students relevant and state-aligned course content in ways that are engaging and challenging.
- Building a strong partnership with our families, communities, and neighboring schools
- Helping students plan for success while honoring their unique abilities
- Exposing students to various skills needed to excel such as, active participation, collaboration, critical thinking, and problem solving.
You will also find individual commitments from each of our teachers located on the welcome page of your student's course. If at any time, you believe that we are not abiding by our commitments, you are encouraged to contact me. Your feedback is critical toward making sure we honor our belief in building a strong partnership with you.
Once again, we look forward to serving you and your student. Please feel free to contact any of our team members by visiting our staff page.