Interested in Coming Back to Earn Your High School Diploma?
Interested in coming back to earn your High School Diploma?
Spring ISD has a solution for you.Our Achieving Success Academic Program (ASAP) can help make that dream a reality. For more information please contact us today!
Dr. Kimberley Booker - Instructional Specialist (ASAP)
What is Spring ISD's Night School?
Achieving Success Academic Program (ASAP) is a program designed to help students obtain their high school diplomas. All courses will be provided through Spring ISD at absolutely "NO COST" to the student. Students will receive all services with a certified Spring ISD teacher at the Virtual Learning Program Campus.
Classes are held in 3 sessions from Monday through Thursday:
- 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Morning Session)
- 11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Afternoon Session)
- 4:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Evening Session)
Meals are provided at every session.
Virtual Learning Program/ASAP Campus
1001 Southridge Road Port #76
Houston, Tx 77090
Office Hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Transportation will be provided to ASAP Campus from any of the following high schools: Westfield High School, Spring High School, and Carl Wunsche High School.
Bus to ASAP Campus, have students report to the bus loading zone:
- 6:40 a.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School, and Spring High School
- 11:10 a.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School and Spring High School
- 3:40 p.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School, and Spring High School
Transportation from ASAP Campus to student home campus will be provided at the end of the morning and afternoon sessions.
Transportation from ASAP Campus to student home will be provided at the end of the evening session.
*Student must wear Spring ISD student identification badge at all times.
- Must be a Spring ISD student and
- Between the ages of 17-26 (26 years of age prior to September 1); and
- Have a parent permission form on file if you are younger than 18 years of age; and
- Behind in credits and may not graduate high school within the established 4 years; or
- on track to graduate high school with a desire to finish early
*Students must commit to one school year.
How can I find out more info?
Please feel free to contact one of our team members below:
Sojourner McLemore (SHS)
Dundra Hollins (DHS)
Dr. Kimberley Booker
Or contact the ASAP Office at 281-891-6223
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Valid Texas ID or Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency.
- Names and addresses of the school(s)
you last attended.
- Immunization Records
- If you are not a current Spring ISD student a Success Specialist will assist you with registration at your zoned high school campus.