Interested in Coming Back to Earn Your High School Diploma?
Interested in coming back to earn your High School Diploma?
Spring ISD has a solution for you.Our Achieving Success Academic Program (ASAP) can help make that dream a reality. For more information please contact us today!
Dr. Kimberley Booker - Instructional Specialist (ASAP)
What is Spring ISD's Night School?
Achieving Success Academic Program (ASAP) is a program designed to help students obtain their high school diplomas. All courses will be provided through Spring ISD at absolutely "NO COST" to the student. Students will receive all services with a certified Spring ISD teacher at the Virtual Learning Program Campus.
Classes are held in 2 sessions from Monday through Friday:
- 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Morning Session - Monday thru Thursday)
- 3:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. (Evening Session - Monday thru Thursday)
- 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Friday Session - All students attend on Friday)
Meals are provided at every session.
Virtual Learning Program/ASAP Campus
1001 Southridge Road Port #76
Houston, Tx 77090
Office Hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m and Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Transportation will be provided to the ASAP Campus from any of the following high schools: Dekaney High School, Spring High School, and Carl Wunsche High School.
To catch the bus to the ASAP Campus, students should report to the bus loading zone at their home campus.
- 6:40 a.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Westfield High School, and Spring High School
- 2:40 p.m. from Carl Wunsche High School, Dekaney High School, and Spring High School
Transportation from the ASAP Campus to the student's home campus will be provided at the end of the morning session.
Transportation from the ASAP Campus to the student's home will be provided at the end of the evening session.
*Students must wear their Spring ISD student identification badge at all times.
ASAP Program Eligibility
Grade 9-12 with preferably 12 credits in core courses; and
- Must be a Spring ISD student and
- Between the ages of 16-26 (26 years of age prior to September 1); and
- Have a parent permission form on file if you are younger than 18 years of age; and
- Behind in credits and may not graduate high school within the established 4 years; or
- on track to graduate high school with a desire to finish early
How Do I Begin?
Step 1: Contact your Academic Completion Specialist (see below) or contact the ASAP Office at 281-891-6223.
How can I find out more info?
Please feel free to contact one of our team members below:
Anglea Williams-Littlejohn (WHS)
Sojourner McLemore (SHS)
Dundra Hollins (DHS)
Dr. Kimberley Booker
Or contact the ASAP Office at 281-891-6223
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Valid Texas ID or Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency
- Names and addresses of the school(s)
you last attended.
- Immunization Records
- If you are not a current Spring ISD student an Academic Completion Specialist will assist you with registration at your zoned high school campus.