2017-2018 Registration Requirements
You will need all of the following items:
- Child's original birth certificate
- Child's social security card (if available)
- Updated immunization records
- Previous year's final report card and available test scores
- Parent/Guardian's photo ID
- Proof of residency (to include: lease/mortgage, water, gas, and light bill only)
- Pre-K Only: Proof of income for everyone in the household. Most recent W2 or current pay stubs for previous or current month.
- Pre-K students must be 4 years old on or before September 1st
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1st
Please note: If your name is not listed on the current bill/lease provided, you will need to have the person listed with you at the time of registration. Everyone must have a valid photo id.
For more information, please contact our front office at 281-891-8240 or visit Spring ISD registration.