Anderson Elementary School
Unlocking the greatness of every child through innovative, high quality instruction in a positive learning environment.
To empower every child to contribute to our world as life-long learners, community leaders and responsible citizens.
- We are committed to high student expectations for learning, behavior and citizenship.
- We are committed to work collaboratively with colleagues, parents, students, and the community to advance the mission and vision of our school.
- We are committed to modeling kindness, understanding, integrity, and respect.
- We are committed to recognize and celebrate the cultural diversity of our student body and our community.
- We are committed to providing a safe learning environment for all students and staff.
Fast Facts about Anderson:
- We currently serve approximately 621 students in pre-K through 5th grades.
- Anderson Elementary is proud to be a Leader in Me School. We strive to live and teach by the 7 Habits of Happy Kids in all that we do. For more information about our Leader in Me journey, please click here.
- Our campus is one of the first 7 schools in Spring ISD to offer full day Pre-K classes.
- We have a wide variety of after school clubs, extracurricular programs and leadership opportunities available to students, including: volleyball, basketball, soccer, cheerleading, Creative Dramatics (drama club), Student Council, anti-bullying club, student attendance committee, Encore Choir, Rise & Shine action team and Fuel Up to Play 60.
- We also offer several volunteer programs and opportunities to parents and community members including, but not limited to: Watch DOGS, Kids' Hope, Parent-Teacher Organization, and Box Tops for Education.
- Each year our students and staff participate in a number of charitable giving projects, including Jump Rope for Heart benefiting the American Heart Association and Pennies for Patients benefiting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. Each grade level also coordinates a student-led service project.