About Project SAFE
About Project S.A.F. E.
The purpose of Project S.A.F.E is to improve student achievement in reading/language arts, math and science, improve student attendance, decrease student disciplinary infractions/ referrals and increase parental engagement.
- Improve student’s academic performance in reading/language arts, mathematics, and science
- Improve student’s attendance
- Promote positive behavior
- Provide a variety of student selected activities that will support the student’s learning during the regular school day
- Build a systems of support through fun, engaging , educational activities that address student’s social and emotional needs
- Promote community partnerships
Who Benefits from Project S.A.F.E.?
- Spring ISD Community
Vision, Mission, Motto
Project S.A.F.E. facilitates S.T.E.A.M. education and improves student’s academic performance through innovative, enriching, student and parent learning opportunities which promote sustained family engagement.
Project S.A.F.E. prepares students to be STEAM literate analytical thinkers who are college and career workforce ready leaders in the 21st century.
When parents, schools and the community work together, students thrive.
- Provide a free safe and educationally enriching environment
- Academics- Reading, writing, math, science tutorials, homework support, and academic clubs
- Enrichment- STEM/STEAM activities and student selected classes
- Family Engagement
- School-to-home learning opportunities and parent selected classes
- College and Career Preparation-ACT/SAT test preparation and review, college tours and A.P. review courses
- Students are provided a nutritious meal daily.
- Free field trips for student’s and their families
- 6 Week Summer Camp
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all kindergarten to 8th grade students, regardless of gender, age, disability, or religion, who attend one of the following Project S.A.F.E. campuses:
Bailey Middle School
Bammel Elementary School
School for International Studies at Bammel
Eickenroht Elementary School
Hoyland Elementary School
Claughton Middle School
Jenkins Elementary School
International School at Salyers
Clark Elementary School
Major Elementary School
Funding for this project is generously provided by the T.E.A. and Spring ISD.