About Project S.A.F. E.
The purpose of Project S.A.F.E is to improve student achievement in reading/language arts, math and science, improve student attendance, decrease student disciplinary infractions/ referrals and increase parental engagement.
- Improve student’s academic performance in reading/language arts, mathematics, and science
- Improve student’s attendance
- Promote positive behavior
- Provide a variety of student selected activities that will support the student’s learning during the regular school day
- Build a systems of support through fun, engaging , educational activities that address student’s social and emotional needs
- Promote community partnerships
Who Benefits from Project S.A.F.E.?
- Spring ISD Community
- Provide a free safe and educationally enriching environment
- Academics- Reading, writing, math, science tutorials, homework support, and academic clubs
- Enrichment- STEM/STEAM activities and student selected classes
- Family Engagement
- School-to-home learning opportunities and parent selected classes
- College and Career Preparation-ACT/SAT test preparation and review, college tours and A.P. review courses
- Students are provided a nutritious meal daily.
- Free field trips for student’s and their families
- 6 Week Summer Camp
Who is Eligible?
This program is available to all kinder –12th grade student's regardless of gender, age, disability, or religion who attend one of the following Project S.A.F.E. campuses:
Dekaney H. S.
Westfield H. S.
Bailey M. S.
Wells M. S.
Bammel E. S.
Eickenroht E. S.
Hoyland E. S.
Major E. S.
Ponderosa E. S.
Salyers E. S.
Funding for this project is generously provided by the T.E.A. and Spring ISD.
Project S.A.F.E. facilitates S.T.E.A.M. education and improves student’s academic performance through innovative, enriching, student and parent learning opportunities which promote sustained family engagement.
Project S.A.F.E. prepares students to be STEAM literate analytical thinkers who are college and career workforce ready leaders in the 21st century.
When parents, schools and the community work together, students thrive.
Student Registration Form 2021-22
Submit this completed form via email with the subject line 21st CCLC Enrollment to email@example.com or bring hardcopies to the Gordon M. Anderson Leadership Center, 16717 Ella Blvd. attn: Carla Jones Wiley.
Forma de Registración de Estudiante 2021-22
Envíe este formulario completo por correo electrónico con el asunto 21st CCLC Enrollment a firstname.lastname@example.org o traiga copias impresas al Gordon M. Anderson Leadership Center, 16717 Ella Blvd. attn: Carla Jones Wiley.
Carla Jones Wiley
Family Engagement Specialist