Please click below to print out a copy of the registration instructions.
New Student registration:
please go to springisd.org & use the Register Online link. https://www.springisd.org/Page/5294
Note: In order to enroll online, you will need an email address.
Complete the New Student Online Registration Process
Start the New Student Registration Process by clicking the button below. It is important that you answer all the questions completely to ensure your student’s online registration is successfully submitted. Please know that you can save your work if you need more time. Also, if you’re registering multiple students, the system will prompt you on how to proceed.
Submit Required Documents
To finalize your student’s registration, you will need to provide new student required documents (see below). You may submit your required documents electronically during the online registration process.
- a. Proof of residency in Spring ISD (lease agreement, mortgage statement, current gas, light or water bill with parent/guardian name and address). If both the student and the parent are living in a home where the parent's name does not appear on the proof of residence, both the parent and the person with whom the parent/child resides must sign an Affidavit of Residence. Request Form via email at IZUNIG1@springisd.org
- b. Student’s Birth Certificate
- c. Transcript/report cards from previous school
- d. Immunization health records
- e. Student's Social Security Card (if available)
- f. Parent/Guardian Photo ID
- g. Military ID, foster care paperwork and court documents (if applicable)
PLEASE SELECT THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE A SURVEY SO WE MAY KNOW IF YOUR STUDENT WILL RETURN TO SCHOOL OR CONTINUE VIRTUAL LEARNING FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Returning Spring ISD Students:
Returning Spring ISD Parents/Guardians please go to https://www.springisd.org/Page/5342 and complete the annual student update and/or call 866-752-6850.
For parents of more than one student:
- you will need to complete the registration of one student FIRST and submit.
- Once you have successfully submitted one Returning Student Registration, return to Home Access Center (HAC) and click on the current student name in the top right of the header.
- Select the next student from the list and then click Submit.
If you have questions, please view the FAQs for Returning Students or contact our district support number at 281-891-6337, if you have issues logging in.
Parents and guardians are required to complete their student’s registration prior to the first day of school on Aug. 17.
- Withdrawal request send email to: IZUNIG1@springisd.org
- If you need the 2019-2020 Report Card/Transcript send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, Ms. Zuniga