Come Join Christian Club
Ms. Ann Williams
Ms Tyria Adams
Ms. ShaRon Leonard
Christian Club 4:13
Club 4:13 meets every Wednesday from 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 pm.
ALL ARE WELCOME as long as there is a parental permission slip on file.
Students must have a way home and be picked up by/at 5:30 p.m.
Students wait in the cafeteria for their sponsor to line them up for dinner.
After dinner, students follow their sponsor to Room #1724.Recent Events:Each year thousands of Christian students across the world meet at a flagpole in front of their local schools for prayer, scripture-reading and worship, during the early morning before school starts. The Dueitts Christian Club 4:13 had the pleasure of hosting this event on Wednesday morning, September 26, 2018 @ 8:00a.m. A Huge thanks to our students and staff who attended the 15 minute program. Special thanks to our guest minister who extended prayer at the Flag Pole, Pastor Charles G Williams, Pastor of Cornerstone Victory Christian Center.
Over the course of a school year, students will:
- learn how to look up scriptures and verses in their own bibles or provided ones
- participate in bible trivia
- pray for themselves and loved ones
- participate in the world day of prayer
- participate in the annual national meet at the flagpole
- learn to get along with and respect themselves and others
Stay tuned more to come from Club 4:13!