- Shirts must be solid red, solid navy blue, solid light blue, or solid white
- Shirts can be worn with or without a collar.
- Shirts can be long or short sleeved (tank tops or spaghetti straps are not permitted).
- Heritage school spirit shirts
Bottoms (Pants, Shorts, Skirts, and Jumpers)
- Must be solid khaki, solid black, or solid navy blue only. Shorts, skirts, and jumpers must be knee length.
- Must be worn at the waist and fit snuggly.
- Blue or black denim jeans are allowed. Jeans can't have holes, patches, be ripped, torn, faded, or stone wahsed.
- Must have a belt if bottoms have belt loops.
- Should provide adequate support and safety.
- Must be closed toe and have a backing.
- Flip flops, house shoes, and slippers, are NOT allowed.
- Must not have wheels or rollers.
- Hair must be neat, clean, groomed, and must not distract or interfere with the learning environment.
- Hair color and extensions must be a natural hair color.
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed.
- No oversized earrings, distracting jewelry, or accessories with inappropriate messages
- Noisy or distracting jewelry may not be worn
- No oversized purses, backpacks, or bags permitted.
Heritage Elementary School's administration reserves the right to make final decisions and revisions concerning the standardized dress code policy. If a student is out of dress code, his/her parents will be contacted to bring a change of clothes. Consequences will apply if the clothing is not changed.