To enroll a student, the parent, legal guardian, or person showing evidence of legal responsibility must accompany the student to school to complete and sign a registration form and a release of records permit (available in the registrar’s office) to allow the school to obtain student records from the previous school. At the time of registration, the parent should notify the school of any court order affecting his/her child. Parents must provide information at the time of registration for emergency notification. Students enrolling in a school from another school or school district should present a copy of the last report card received. At the time of registration, a student must bring a copy of transcript for correct placement.

     The following documents are needed to enroll your student:  

    • Child's original birth certificate
    • Child's Social Security Card (if available)
    • Updated Immunization Records
    • Previous year's final report card and available test scores
    • Parent/Guardian's Photo ID
    • Proof of residency (to include: lease/mortgage, water, gas, and light bill ONLY)
    • Pre-K ONLY - Proof of income for everyone in the household.  Most recent W-2 or current paystubs for previous or current month
    • Pre-K students must be 4 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2016
    • Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1, 2016



    A letter signed by parents/guardian should be presented to the registrar at least 48 hours prior to the student’s last day of attendance, stating the reason for withdrawal and the date of withdrawal. The registrar will verify this information. All textbooks, library and supply records, as well as other fines or assessments must be cleared prior to withdrawing. The registrar will provide the student with a form requiring the signatures of the student’s teachers, the librarian, the nurse, the counselor, the assistant principal and the registrar which must be completed and returned to the registrar before the student’s records can be cleared. The student should leave a forwarding address with the registrar.