Degrees and Certifications:
Meyer Elementary School
Welcome to the 2022-2023 School Year!
We are ready for our Mustang Race to Victory in the 2022-2023 school year. Last year was one of the most challenging school years most of us have ever seen, but we endured and remained focused on learning together, laughing often, and leading our scholars to success. As we look forward, there still lies many challenges ahead of us. Meyer Elementary will remain committed to providing a safe and secure environment with high levels of learning for ALL scholars rooted in best practices through ongoing professional collaboration.
This year we will center our work around being relationship centered, service oriented, and outcome driven. We are preparing 21st century leaders today to lead tomorrow.
Meyer Elementary is an EXCEPTIONAL school with a devoted staff and a supportive community. I am looking forward to a year of growth and success through acceleration! Mustang scholars will…Enter to Learn and Exit to Lead!
MUSTANGS ARE, ONE HOUSE…ONE FAMILY…WE WIN AS A TEAM!
C'ne Dawkins, Principal
- Uniforms are to be worn daily as Meyer is a uniform campus.
- Pre-Kinder – 5th Grade 8:05 a.m. – 3:25 p.m.
- Scholars may enter the building through the side doors & through the main entrance after 7:35 am. Staff members are not on duty until 7:35 am. To help us ensure the safety and supervision of our scholars, please refrain from dropping scholars off before that time.
- Scholars arriving after 8:05 a.m. will be considered tardy. Tardy scholars must be accompanied by an adult and signed in.
- All parents/visitors must report directly to the schools office. The office personnel will provide assistance. You must have a license or government issued ID to enter the building and/or check out scholars. As a rule of thumb, always have your license or government issued ID when you visit the campus.
- During dismissal, car riders will be dismissed from the east side of the building. Parents please ensure that you have the Yellow Car Rider Placard visible as no scholar will be released to a car without it. If you do not have a placard, you will be asked to go into the front office to present your government issued ID to recieve your scholar. This is for security purposes as we want to ensure that every scholar is being released to the appropriate person. Please remain in your vehicles until the scholars are dismissed. Each vehicle must have a car rider tag issued by campus to identify scholars.
- During dismissal, walkers will be dismissed through the west side of the school. Pre—K, Kindergarten, and First grade walkers must have an escort with a campus issued tag to receive scholars. Daycare scholars will be dismissed through the east side doors once their daycare bus arrives. If you do not have the designated tags you must report to the front office and present your government ID to receive your scholar.