To enroll a child in Spring ISD, a parent or legal guardian must be with the child and present all of the following items:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Current immunization record signed by a physician or physician’s designee.
- Proof of residence in the Spring ISD attendance zone. An original lease/mortgage agreement, and water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.
- Social Security card. If not available, the student will be assigned a State ID number.
- Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.
- Most recent report card and withdrawal form from previous school, if applicable.
- Pre-K only: Proof of income for everyone in the household. Most recent W-2 or current pay stubs for the previous or current month
- Pre-K students must be 4 yrs old on or before Sept. 1st
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1st
Please note: If your name is not listed on the current bill/lease provided, you will need to have the person listed with you at the time of registration. Everyone must have a valid photo ID.
For more information, view the links on this web page, call the school where your child will be attending, visit the school's website or call the Leadership Center at 281-891-6000.
2018-19 New Student Registration Packet (PDF)
This file contains all of the forms in a single file. Use the links below for individual forms from this packet.