You will need all of the following items:
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s social security card (if available)
- Updated immunization records
- Previous year’s final report card and available test scores
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo ID
- Proof of residency (to include: lease/mortgage, water, gas, and light bill only)
- Pre-K only: Proof of income for everyone in the household. Most recent W-2 or current pay stubs for the previous or current month
- Pre-K students must be 4 yrs old on or before Sept. 1st
- Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before Sept. 1st
Please note: If your name is not listed on the current bill/lease provided, you will need to have the person listed with you at the time of registration. Everyone must have a valid photo ID.
For more information, view the links on this web page, call the school where your child will be attending, visit the school's website or call the Leadership Center at 281-891-6000.
2017-18 First Day Packet (PDF)
This file contains documents and forms for schools to include in First Day of School take-home packets.
2017-18 New Student Registration Packet (PDF)
This file contains all of the forms in a single file. Use the links below for individual forms from this packet.