We are so pleased to be a new participant in Grand Canyon University’s Participants in Learning, Leading and Serving program (PLLS). This program provides members of our school community with a variety of benefits, such as:
- PLLS student grant opportunity
- A 10% scholarship for PLLS faculty, staff and governing board members
- A 5% scholarship for spouses of faculty, staff and governing board members
- A 5% scholarship for students’ parents for degrees related to the field of Education
- Dual enrollment opportunities for students
- Professional Development and Speaker opportunities
- Access to the GCU Online Job Board
- Discounts on GCU academic and athletic camps, and events sponsored by Strategic Educational Alliance
Please note that if you are a current GCU student, the scholarship will apply to all of your future classes as long as you are continuously enrolled in the program.
We encourage you to take a moment to contact Jennifer Mowdy, GCU Representative, to learn more about the program. Because additional benefits and services may become available through PLLS over time, you may want to save the following information so that you can check back periodically.
Contact our local Grand Canyon University Counselor:
University Development Counselor