Clark Elementary was named after B. F. Clark, a former Spring ISD teacher, coach, bus driver, counselor, textbook custodian and principal. Mr. Clark began his 28-year career with the District in 1951. After his retirement in 1979, Mr. Clark continued to be active in the community. He served as an election judge for District trustee and bond elections and on the advisory committee that developed the district’s first five-year educational plan. The school, which opened in 1991, is now called Clark Primary and serves pre-kindergarten through second-grade students.