- Spring Independent School District
- Spring ISD Home
Advanced Placement Makeup Exams Scheduled for June 1-5
District students enrolled in AP classes will have the opportunity to take makeup exams from home June 1-5.
Makeup AP Exams ensure that all students still have the chance to pursue college credit and placement, saving tuition and time in college. Below, you’ll find tips on how to best prepare for your upcoming exams.
1. CHECK YOUR MAKEUP EXAM SCHEDULE.
- Makeup exams take place June 1–5. The full schedule is available here.
- If you have two exams at the same time, starting June 1, you can request to take one of them during June 22-30 exception testing.
2. LOCATE YOUR E-TICKET
- Your e-tickets will be emailed to you 2 days before each exam you’re taking. You can confirm your email address here.
- The e-ticket will include your AP ID.
- The e-ticket will include the exam start time in EST. Make sure you know what time the exam starts in your respective time zone.
- Learn more, and view a sample e-ticket.
3. WALK THROUGH THE EXAM DAY EXPERIENCE
If you’re not familiar with the exam day experience, you should:
- Start by taking a video tour of the online exams.
- Review the ways to submit exam responses.
- Launch an interactive exam demo and practice submitting online.
4, COMPLETE THE EXAM DAY CHECKLIST
On exam day, you should have a copy of your exam day checklist readily available. Starting now, you should:
- Review the exam day checklist now.
- Download required exam documents.
- Review course-specific info: reference sheets, keyboard guides, and more.
5. CHECK YOUR TECH
- Review these troubleshooting tips ahead of test day to make sure you’re ready to go.
6. REVIEW THE BACKUP SUBMISSION PROCESS
- Although the majority of students have successfully submitted their exams, we have instituted a backup email submission process for browser-based exams. This option will ONLY be available for students who were not able to submit in the standard process—and they must then email their responses immediately following their exam.
- These students will see instructions about how to email their response on the page that says, “We Did Not Receive Your Response.” The email address that appears on this page will be unique to each student and exam question. Email submissions are not available for AP Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, or Spanish Language and Culture Exams.
7. CHECK IN 30 MINUTES EARLY ON EXAM DAY
- You should use your e-ticket to check in to your online exam 30 minutes before start time and have your exam day checklist ready.
Please note that AP Chinese, French, Italian, German, Japanese, or Spanish Language and Culture Exams require that a student download the AP World Languages App. Students should review the exam walk-through video and tech requirements for those exams on our website.
For more information about makeup testing, visit cb.org/apschedule2020