- New Student Registration
- Returning Students - Annual Update
- Estudiantes que regresan
- Affidavit of Residence
- Updating Parent Contact Info.
- Actualización de la info. de contacto de los padres
- Do you need assistance?
- ¿Necesitas ayuda?
Registering multiple students
If you have completed one Enrollment form and need to complete the same form for a second student, you will have the option of “snapping” the information over to the second form. By selecting “Yes, please snap available information” on the prompting page, information which is not student-specific will be pre-populated over to your second form.
If you choose not to “snap” the information over to your second form, you will still be able to complete the second form as needed. “Snapping” is a tool created for your convenience but is not necessary to register multiple students.
- Select either “Yes” or “No” when asked if you want to “snap” the information into the new form.
- Selecting “Yes” will pull information into your second form, but this information can be changed later.
- Selecting “No” will allow you to start working on your second form without pulling any information from your first form.
- Continue working on the second form.