- New Student Registration
- Returning Students - Annual Update
- Estudiantes que regresan
- Affidavit of Residence
- Updating Parent Contact Info.
- Actualización de la info. de contacto de los padres
- Do you need assistance?
- ¿Necesitas ayuda?
Date of birth does not match
If you are attempting to access a form and receive the error “Date of birth does not match”, this means that the date of birth you have entered does not match what your school district has on file for the snapcode that you entered. It may be that you were given the wrong snapcode for your student, or that the date of birth on file for your student is incorrect.
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below.
- If you are registering more than one student, make sure that you are entering the date of birth for the student whose snapcode you have just entered. Snapcodes are specific to each individual student, so that individual student’s date of birth must be entered for you to access your form.
- If you are still receiving the same error message, contact your school district to confirm that you have the correct snapcode, and that they have the correct date of birth on file for your student.