Currently there is no vaccine for the Coronavirus (COVID -19) however, the CDC is working on developing one. Below are some preventative measures you can take to prevent the spread of the virus.
- Wash hands often for 2 minutes (which is equivalent to singing happy birthday twice)
- Use hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available
- Do not touch your face. Eyes, nose, and mouth are portals for the virus to be transmitted
- If you have a fever of 100.4 or over please contact your health care provider for guidance
- If you feel ill or have a fever, cough, or general upper respiratory systems stay home and away from others