Online Registration for ALL Students
2021-22 New Student Online Registration
If your family is new to the district and needs to register a pre-kindergartener through 5th grade student please see the Spring ISD District Registration Webpage for information.
Email email@example.com for Winship Elementary registration information. Please call the school at 281-891-8210 for any other assistance.
Items needed to Register:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Current immunization record signed by a physician or physician’s designee.
- Proof of residence in the Spring ISD attendance zone. An original lease/mortgage agreement, and water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.
- Social Security card. If not available, the student will be assigned a State ID number.
- Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.
- Most recent report card and withdrawal form from previous school, if applicable.
**Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age or older on or before Sept. 1st to register and PK students must be 4 or older on or before Sept. 1st.
** PK ONLY - Please provide proof of income for every
household member (adult)
The online system for Returning students will open July 19th.