2019-20 Registration Information
2019-20 New Student Registration
If your family is new to the district and needs to register a pre-kindergartener through 5th grade student please visit www.springisd.org/register to register for the 2019-2020 school year. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for registration information or appointments. Please call the school at 281-891-8210 for any other assistance.
Items needed to Register:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Current immunization record signed by a physician or physician’s designee.
- Proof of residence in the Spring ISD attendance zone. An original lease/mortgage agreement, and water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.
- Social Security card. If not available, the student will be assigned a State ID number.
- Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.
- Most recent report card and withdrawal form from previous school, if applicable.
**Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age or older on or before September 1, 2019 to register and PK students must be 4 or older on or before Sept. 1, 2019
** PK ONLY - Please provide proof of income for every
household member (adult)