2018 - 2019 Registration Information
2018 - 2019 New Student Registration
If your family is new to the district and needs to register a pre-kindergartener through 5th grade student please come by the school to pick up a registration packet. Please call the school at 281-891-8210 for hours.
Items needed to Register:
- Certified copy of birth certificate or passport.
- Current immunization record signed by a physician or physician’s designee.
- Proof of residence in the Spring ISD attendance zone. An original lease/mortgage agreement, and water, natural gas, or electric bills are acceptable.
- Social Security card. If not available, the student will be assigned a State ID number.
- Legal guardian’s Texas driver’s license or Texas Department of Transportation identification card. If the parent or guardian does not have a Texas driver’s license or a TxDOT ID card, other photo ID will be considered in combination with a birth certificate.
- Most recent report card and withdrawal form from previous school, if applicable.
**Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age or older on or before September 1, 2018 to register and PK students must be 4 or older on or before Sept. 1, 2018
** PK ONLY - Please provide proof of income for every
household member (adult)