Welcome to the Benefits Website
The District provides a comprehensive benefits program including medical insurance, accidental insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life, disability, legal liability, and workers’ compensation insurance for eligible staff members.
It is the mission of the Spring ISD Benefits Office to work diligently to provide professional and courteous support to employees and retirees in the orientation, implementation and equitable administration of benefits.
Open Enrollment 2017-2018
Dates: Saturday, July 1, 2017 - Thursday, August 17, 2017
Need assistance with enrolling? Benefits enrollment "Hubs" will be available Monday - Thursday, 9:00am to 4:00pm beginning Monday, July 31, 2017 through Thursday, August 17, 2017.
Locations for those "Hubs" are listed below.
341 E. Richey Rd. Building B
Houston, Texas 77073
Houston, Texas 77090
Spring ISD Learning Center
17125 Ella Blvd
Houston, Texas 77090
All existing employee benefits information has been transferred from the old benefits site to Benefit Solver®.
Please take a moment to register and create your username and password by visiting the Benefit Solver® website and review your current benefit selections.
Below are several links to help you navigate through the new site. Remember, you will first need to register before reviewing your information by creating a username and password.
**Attention New Hires: You must go online to enroll or decline coverage. Please remember to enter a beneficiary for your life insurance. You have 31 days from your hire date to enroll in Benefits.
2017-18 Medical Insurance
- 2017-18 TRS ActivCare Monthly Rates (PDF)
- 2017-18 TRS Plan Highlights (PDF)
- 2017-18 Spring Benefits Book (PDF)
- 2017-18 Kelsey Care Providers Guide
2016-17 Medical Insurance
- 2016-17 Benefits Presentation (PDF)
- 2016-17 TRS ActiveCare Monthly Rates (PDF)
- 2016-17 TRS Plan Highlights (PDF)
- 2016-17 Spring Benefits Book (PDF)
- HIPAA Initial Notice (PDF)
- Section 125 FAQ’s
- 457(B) FICA Alternative Plan and Trust
- 403(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New and Existing Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for New Users
- 457(b) Plan Enrollment Instructions for Existing Users
Family Medical Leave
- FMLA Changes (PDF)
- FMLA Baby Bonding (PDF)
- FMLA Family Health (PDF)
- FMLA Employee Health (PDF)
- Disability / Temporary Leave (PDF)
- Military Leave
- Military Leave Form (PDF)
Catastrophic Sick Leave Bank
General Information - 281-891-6054
Request Form for Sick Leave Bank Days - Employee and Physician (PDF)
Spring Assistance For Educators (SAFE)
In order to expedite requests for assistance from SAFE, you are asked to please fill out the form below completely and attach copies of the bills you wish to be paid. If necessary, attach additional information. Submit the SAFE Loan application to the Benefits Office.
- SAFE Loan Application Form (PDF)
Employees must be a member of the SAFE Loan program to submit an application.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
LifeWorks is the district's EAP service provider.
- Toll-free anytime: 1-800-456-0018